Benchmade Osborne 940, Silver Plain, Black
Highly regarded as one of the most quintessential EDCs of all time, the 940 and 943 are slim, stylish and after over a decade have performed in just about any situation imaginable. Made in USA.
- ALL-AROUND UTILITY: A quintessential EDC tool that combines simplicity with unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Reverse tanto blade is nimble, versatile, and made for the outdoors.
- DURABLE 6061-T6 ALUMINUM HANDLE: Is anodized, fully ambidextrous, has a smooth satin grip, and is suitable for just about any environment that requires a blade.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Standard reversible clip; Light as a feather for easy carrying and a comfortable grip.
- EVERYDAY CARRY: With its slim profile and lightweight design, the 940 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.115" (2.92mm)
Open Length: 7.87" (19.99cm)
Closed Length: 4.47" (11.35cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.41" (10.41mm)
Weight: 2.90oz. (82.21g)
|Blade Steel||CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)|
|Blade Style/Shape||Reverse Tanto|
|Clip Position||Reversible Tip-Up|
|Handle Material||Green Anodized Aluminum|
|Sheath Type||No Sheath|
|Use||Every Day, Outdoor|